utorak, 10. siječnja 2012.

Victory in 24hours of MoE

We've finally done it. We didn't just brake our duck, we were annihilating our duck for 24 hours and I can tell you it feels as awesome as it gets. spdo and LLL proved to be hell of a competition, just as expected. We had close racing with them all the way up to about 5 or 6 hours in with both of them, until Alen nubed it out for LLL.

I was doing my stints with Joni from like 4hours in the race all the way up to about 15 hours in the race all the way thru the night and it took us that long to make up time for the extra pit stop we had over spdo. TS with sleepy Finnish dude at 4am is not awkward at all All he would say was nais when I get a good lap, and f***ing traffic when his lap is ruined, more than enough. As you assume it was all about pace. So basically we would pit earlier than them, catch up, overtake and all over again... I'm gonna put a video highlight from my stints in couple of days, it was quite exciting. Then I made a last overtake on spdo in my last stint and after that we never looked back. Jarno and Tomek built up the gap turning it into a fairly boring morning and Joni finished it off with a minute lead.

Our sister car also had some close racing with others in first hours, but once they got on top of it they couldn't get enough, winning by 2 laps and braking few of scipys record in process.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar