srijeda, 9. svibnja 2012.

Again in team after a while

I've had an amazing fun in past three months racing around LFS without a team support discovering all sorts of cars and tracks through City Liga and some other leagues and public servers, however I couldn't race in team events, even though doors to 3id have been open to race as a guest driver at any time I believe it just wouldn't be right, nor for myself or for them, as there is just a single team league out there requiring two drivers only.

We all known of top six finishers in round one of GT2 World Championship and thru the years I've developed quite a strong rivalry with them. Interestingly, non of their drivers took the challenge to race with City Liga when they opened doors to international drivers and I missed some of that action, even though it can be a little bit too intense at times.

So after the peak with My3id Gaming last year winning 24hours of Aston GP in MoE and GT2 World Series title, I'm joining a fairly unknown team, Team Rock Racing in search of a new challenge. They've recruited Tommy Osgtaard a couple of months ago, who was eager to team-up for GT2 World Series. A good bloke I know for a while. He seems to like the GT2 class very much and I believe that we can achieve a podium throughout the season and maybe even fight for an odd victory at some point.

As I'm very familiar with GT2 cars and since Tommy is quite good at setting them up and the races are month apart, there is still a lot of time left on my hands to race City Liga and all other sorts of events that I enjoy with the rest of my new team mates, since Tommy might be busy doing real life racing to do those as well.

Other than these obvious reasons, Team Rock Racing has been very successful at attracting sponsors and as they successfully run their own league for years now it just gives me a good confidence in leadership of the team.



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar